KFC’s popular vegan ‘Imposter Burger’ has returned to a limited number of stores after it sold out in just three days.
Breaking all predictions, KFC’s first vegan ‘chicken’ burger, the ‘Imposter Burger’, has returned to a limited number of stores in the UK after it sold out just three days after launching.
According to KFC, the company found sales of the burger to be 500 per cent higher than that of a normal burger launched by the company.
Commenting on the unprecedented demand, Senior Innovation Leader at KFC, Victoria Robertson, said. “We knew there were plenty of people who would want to get a taste of the Imposter, but we didn’t anticipate this phenomenal response. We can’t wait to get the Imposter back out in restaurants so vegans can get their finger-lickin’ fix.”
The meat-free burger (£2.99) features a specially created Quorn burger coated in the company’s signature blend of 11 secret herbs and spices and served with lettuce and vegan mayo on a soft bun.
Where to get it
The Imposter burger will not yet be made available nationwide but is being trialled in stores in London, Bristol and The Midlands for four weeks to gauge demand before rolling it out across the nation.
You can try the KFC vegan burger at the following stores:
- Bristol – Fishponds Bristol Bradley Stoke
- Bristol – Winterstoke Road
- Bristol – Eastgate Retail Park
- Bristol – Avonmeads Retail Park
- Bristol – Shield Retail Park
- Bristol – Keynsham
- Bristol – Hengrove Leisure Park
- Bristol – The Venue Cribbs Causeway
- Birmingham – Great Bridge Retail Pk
- Bloxwich – Leamore Lane
- Cannock – Orbital Retail Park
- Tamworth – Ventura Retail Park
- Tyburn – Kingsbury Road
- Walsall – Junction 10 M6 Services
- Walsall – Park Street
- Dudley – Merry Hill Food Court
- Stourbridge – St Johns Road
- Dudley – Merry Hill Drive Thru
- London – Gloucester Road