Crosstown Doughnuts has launched its first fully vegan doughnut & coffee bar in Marylebone, Vegan Crosstown, dedicated to serving fresh vegan sourdough doughnuts, speciality coffee and a selection of other vegan hot and soft drinks, seven days a week.
Crosstown is an independent London-based brand that launched as a market stall on Leather Lane in 2014, and has quickly become a firm favourite amongst London foodies. In May 2017, they introduced a range of vegan doughnuts to their offering and launched their first all-vegan doughnut & coffee bar in Marylebone in March 2018, Vegan Crosstown.
Crosstown Marylebone currently stocks 9 vegan doughnut flavours every day, giving customers plenty of choice as to which sweet treat will tickle their tastebuds.
Hungry customers can choose from a mouth-watering array of decadent doughnuts, including a vegan version of Crosstown’s famous cinnamon scroll.
- Vegan Vanilla Glazed Ring – Vegan sourdough topped with our signature vanilla bean glaze
- Vegan Chocolate Truffle Ring – Vegan sourdough with a dark chocolate ganache and indulgent dark chocolate truffle filling
- Vegan Cinnamon Scroll – Vegan Sourdough rolled with cinnamon and covered in our signature vanilla bean glaze.
- Vegan Peanut Butter Berry – Vegan sourdough with a blackcurrant compote, deep roasted peanut butter glaze and roasted peanuts.
- Vegan Forest Fruit – Vegan sourdough with a mixed berry compote filling, vanilla glaze and vanilla crumble.
- Vegan Tropical Compote – Vegan sourdough, orange & papaya compot, pineapple glaze and coconut chips.
- Vegan Coconut Custard & Lime – Our brand-new vegan spirulina dough, filled with a coconut custard and topped with a zesty lime glaze and vanilla crumble topping.
- Vegan Apple Pie – Vegan sourdough with a cinnamon-spiced apple filling, hand-dipped in our signature vanilla glaze & finished with a vanilla crumble.
- Vegan Beetroot Ring Blood Orange – Our famous pink beetroot dough gets a vegan makeover, hand-dipped in a blood orange glaze and finished with chopped pistachio.
Select vegan flavours will also be on sale at all other Crosstown store and market locations if you aren’t able to head along to the Marylebone store. A new vegan box showcasing the full range of vegan flavours is available to pre-order through their website for free delivery or collection every day too.
Crosstown uses chia seeds and coconut butter in their dough, and a varying combination of oat milk, coconut butter, dairy-free dark chocolate and silken tofu to make the fillings and glazes. You can find the full list of allergens here.
Following the success of this first Vegan Crosstown concept store, the team are now about to start trading at Brockley Market each Saturday where they’ll be selling their full range of vegan doughnuts only.
Crosstown’s stall at Brockley Market will stock all 9 of their vegan doughnut flavours each week, including seasonal flavours exclusive to their vegan range and 5 flavours that are otherwise only available at their vegan Marylebone store.
To get your vegan doughnut fix, head down to Crosstown Marylebone, Ground Floor, 5-6 Picton Place, W1U 1BL.
Crosstown doughnuts can also be found at various markets throughout London including Spitalfields E1, Kings Cross, Broadway Market, and Leather Lane.