Discover new recipes, advice and inspiration for the next stage of your vegan journey in the latest issue of Simply Vegan.
The March issue of Simply Vegan has landed!
This month, we’ve packed the mag full of vibrant, healthy dishes to combat the winter blues and help you feel more energised. We may not have much sunshine in the sky but we can certainly have sunshine on our plates!
With climate change high on all our agendas, our main feature this month looks at how we can eat more sustainably and reduce our vegan food footprint. Should we ditch avocados? Is almond milk a no no? And what about soy? Our guide will help you navigate this complex subject.
It’s also a great time of year to get organised, so we have handy tips on kitchen prep and pantry staples to make cooking vegan meals super easy.
Also this issue…
- Your 10-a-day meal planner
- All about vitamin A – are you getting enough?
- Should vegans ride horses?
- We test our vegan chocolate in time for Valentine’s
- We chat to Dirty Vegan’s Matt Pritchard
- Plastic-free beauty buys and DIYs
- Vegan high street handbags
- A guide to the ethics behind raising vegan children
- How to build muscle on a plant-based diet
- WIN! A long weekend at the UK’s first all-vegan Airbnb in Brighton
Purchase your copy of Simply Vegan online and have it posted straight to your door.
Download the digital edition
If you’d like to purchase the digital edition, you can find it here.
Find us in stores
Pick up your copy today in WH Smith, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose.