Discover cheap and tasty recipes and al fresco feasts as well as in-depth articles on how vegans can make a positive impact on health, animals and the environment and the reasons why honey is a no-go for vegans and so much more in the latest issue of Simply Vegan.
Try the latest and best new vegan recipes in Simply Vegan magazine! From cheap and tasty ideas to make and al fresco sharing plates to the Vegan Food Pimp Lynn Nicholson’s Mediterranean feast, you are sure to find an array of recipes for you to try.
- Enter our fantastic competition to win a 2-night vegan retreat for 2 at Champneys worth over £1000!
- Make your cash go further with our budget busting guide to food shopping.
- Read how we as vegans can make a positive impact on health, animals and the environment.
- Discover why honey is a ‘no’ and how you can substitute it.
- Discover the health benefits of the superfood cacao.
- Find out what’s next for Veganuary in our exclusive interview with founder Jane Land.
- Read about Emily Keates’ vegan journey and how she became a pig rescuer, sanctuary owner and vegan jewellery maker
- Treat yourself to a little retail therapy with our gorgeous collection of vegan sandals and round-up of cruelty-free make-up brushes.
- And take some time out for a mindful yoga workout you can do from the comfort of your own home!