Our September issue is all about food on the go – whether you’re out for a weekend picnic or looking for lunch ideas for school or the office, we have some amazing quick and easy recipes. Try our spiced potato pasties, savoury jalapeño scones or tofu ‘egg’ sandwiches. And if you fancy a treat, try making a portable blueberry cheesecake pot or some banana and raspberry bread.
If you’re new to veganism, we answer all your questions this issue to make the transition as easy as possible. Whether it’s family feuds over your new way of life, or struggles with giving up your old favourite foods, we have all the advice you need. Don’t worry about having to give up ice creamthough – we’ve taste-tested all the best new vegan options this month (and they’re pretty darn good!).
We’ve also delved into the issue of eco-anxiety and discovered ways of channelling our climate worries into something positive. Are you ready to make a difference?
Also this issue…
• Ocean-friendly alternatives to fish
• Coffee shops reviewed: who has the best vegan selection?
• Why vitamin E is good for more than just your skin
• How to stretch yourself happy in National Yoga Month
• Sustainable shopping: eco denim, vegan accessories & cruelty-free beauty buys
• Meet Momoko Hill from the ChickPeeps podcast
• WIN! The Body Shop skincare sets worth £29 each
Purchase your copy of Simply Vegan online and have it posted straight to your door.
Download the digital edition
If you’d like to purchase the digital edition, you can find it here.
Find us in stores
Pick up your copy today in WH Smith, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose.