Takeaways you can make at home, the best new season ankle boots PLUS win a food styling weekend worth £400!
Whether you’re going back to school or back to work, we have everything you need to make delicious, healthy meals in a hurry. This issue, we bring you a mouth-watering selection of fakeaways, so you can enjoy world-inspired flavours at home. Think hoisin mushroom bao buns, BBQ cauliflower wings, roasted tomato pizza and katsu curry – all cooked with an exciting array of wholesome ingredients.
You’ll also find advice for new vegans from top blogger The Thriving Vegan, our guide to vegan-friendly sushi restaurants, vegan sandwiches on test and amazing bacon alternatives (some of which you can make yourself at home!). If you’re taking your vegan lifestyle to the next level, delve into our cruelty-free beauty pages and vegan fashion to get you started. Our easy guide to recycling will also help you reach those waste reduction goals!
Also this issue…
• Hollyoaks actress Jodie Barchha Lang shares her food diary
• Why celeriac should be your autumn superfood
• Where to eat out in Edinburgh
• Find your new season ankle boots – leather-free, of course!
• So Vegan talk sustainable fashion
• How to supercharge your wellbeing in time for winter
• WIN! A food styling and cookery weekend with Niki Webster from Rebel Recipes worth £400
Purchase your copy of Simply Vegan online and have it posted straight to your door.
Download the digital edition
If you’d like to purchase the digital edition, you can find it here.
Find us in stores
Pick up your copy today in WH Smith, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose.